Thursday, 16 August 2012

Back from Witham

It wasn't really that intersting to be honest. I did a night time sweep of the buildings there to look for suspicious activity. I didn't find anything, except for some petty theives. Needless to say they picked the wrong night to go robbing shops. Wedge handed them over to the local authorities there and I was praised for my good work.

The lab itself was rather boring to me. Just a lot of chemicals and robotics here and there. Wedge looked at it all but that's about it... there wasn't any evidence that Methias had gotten involved in their research. But we did conclude that the latest victim did actually stray from the designated tasks that were set for each lab, which all but confirms Methias's influence on her research.
I can't remember what this lab's speciality was, just that it was different to the one in Redditch.

We're back in Sector Nine now, waiting for Julian and Alastor to return from Colchester so we can bring all the pieces of the puzzle together. Hopefully we can find something...since I'm getting a little tired and annoyed that all we're doing is following his trail of death. I thought we were supposed to be out there stopping it from happening in the first place.
I don't know, it just seems like we're spending a lot of time doing nothing. It may be just me, since I'm used to operating with a different perception of time. But I just feel like they're taking too long to over-analyse everything, and missing oppotunities to prevent disaster.

1 comment:

  1. We are trying Arty, but we can't risk making things worse or revealing ourselves. We could storm England and overwhelm him, guns blazing, but how much better would that be... really?

    ReplyDelete