Yeah so we've been looking at the Airport for signs of what this guy was looking at. What he had found that caused him to die.
Wedge and Alastor are looking into the packages that have come through since Ramah's accident. I'm not sure what they've found, but Alastor is looking concerned. I can see it even though he wears sunglasses most of the time. I think there is something about the Uranium that went missing. Julian is looking into the man's background, looking at where he lived and such. I'm talking with the people that work here if they noticed anything strange going on. So far, all I've found is that he was well liked with his co-workers in the night shift. He worked in the international cargo section, and disappeared after one night when he was working alone - his friend was sick.
We're leaving here in a few hours to collate data.
No comments:
Post a Comment