It seems we've gotten to a point, where everything stops. We've apparently finished with the customs, and we're not doing anything about it yet.
Julian's just been in his Lab/office constantly for the past few days - he'd looked at the evidence we'd found at the airport, but that's it. I don't know what he's working on but some part of me tells me that it's not about the murder.
Alastor has been more secretive than usual. He's gone most of the time too now, for the past few days. I don't know what they're up to but the silence is making me nervous.
Wedge has been in with Julian, but she's at the cemetery at the moment. So that leaves me here. I've thought about the answers that the victim's co-workers gave me, I've been looking into his house and other background but nothing stands out. Other than that, since there is little else to do, I've just stayed here and played with Kenai.
I might ask Wedge what's going on soon, once she gets back.
No comments:
Post a Comment