Sunday, 6 May 2012

Job End

So I've quit my job. The hours didn't suit working with the guys in Sector Nine. Ok well I didn't quit so much as change my job with the same people, to something much more part time and not the same position.
Yeah it's a little stressful, living here and paying rent with only a part time income, but I'll manange. Maybe if they like me, they'll let me live in Sector Nine like they do. I never really thought abouyt it - how do they afford anything? They don't get paid for what they do...as far as I know... and they have so much stuff that would have required purchasing at some point, even if just for the materials.

Will have to ask.

3 comments:

  1. Well most of how we manage to keep running is secret - but you should have asked us, we would have let you stay here. We have plenty of dorms free.
    There was once a time when a great many lived here and worked among us. Now, they're just empty corridors. Come around in a few hours and I'll set something up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I forgot about that, was going to ask at one stage...

      Delete